Retirement?

I will be officially "retired" from the school district on June 30th.  But starting yesterday and all next week I am taking vacation, so unoffically I am now free.  For the first time in 40 years, I do not have a full time job!

It is a strange feeling and will take some getting used to but I must say, so far I believe I will be happy in this new life.  I envision many new engaging projects ahead, many I am already deep into.  So I will be busy, active and engaged in things I am passionate about, most importantly my work in public education as a college board trustee and as a college instructor.

I am also pretty good at communications strategy and public relations so expect to see me involved in a few side projects.  I also look forward to exploring this blog thing as a toll to do some writing, even if no one reads it.

So no looking back, move it on forward, here I go!!

Comments