Ready for France

On Friday, Bobbi and I head out on a much anticipated trip for 18 days to France.  Much anticipated because this is a trip Bobbi has wanted to do ever since I met her and she was studying French Literature in the French language!  That is a long wait for your dream trip.

We will land early Saturday in Paris and get a rental car and drive south to the Loire Valley.  We have a chateau B&B and plan to tour gardens and Chateau castles for three days. This is not my photo but I hope to take this shot of Chateau Chenonceau myself.



Then on to the Dordogne river for two nights and maybe a canoe trip down the river.

Then south to Provence for 6 nights,  Four days in the town of San Remy de Provence and two days in Avignon.  Our days will be touring villages, gardens, flower fields and wineries (I hope).  Nice eating in small restaurants and time for patio sitting.

From Avignon, we take the high speed train to Paris where we will explore for five days.  More gardens, eating and maybe I will get Bobbi to a museum or two!

Watch for posts here and on my Facebook.

I am ready for France!

Comments